As she worked on my feet, Lois explained exactly what she was doing, how each part of the foot she worked on was connected to an area of the body and how these pressure points would affect my health. By the time my hour was up, I was feeling very little pain, a little euphoria and very sleepy. I went home and was quite surprised that I fell asleep and had the best 12 hours of rest I’d had in over a week! 12 HOURS! Reflexology has helped ease my migraines, menstrual cramps, neck & shoulder pains and insomnia. I’m definitely a believer now.”
As Lois was doing my feet I could feel twinges in my bladder. I was so taken aback that Lois was asking what troubles I was having with my bladder or urinary tract without disclosing what surgery I had gone through. My body responded to all my key problem areas as soon as Lois found my pressure points.
I am now a regular customer and believer in reflexology.”
Asset to My Health
I really can’t imagine going back to life without Lois doing my feet. I have become accustomed to the benefits of her talents. I would recommend everyone to give Lois a try. You won’t be disappointed.”
In Oct 2010, I got out of bed with a sharp pain in the lumbar area– recurrent and persistent pain. Lois again came to my rescue– the reflexology session felt great, the pain was gone and I felt relieved.
Working with parts of your body helps you relax, returning balance and giving a chance for your body to heal. I believe in reflexology because it helped me a lot.”
She has a gifted touch.”
- Ticklish feet can be desensitized
- There are 72 accupressure points in your feet
- There are 7,000 nerve endings in your feet
- Both Egypt and China take credit for reflexology origins
- Princess Diana had foot reflexology 3 times a week for stimulating the blood circulation and nerves and relieving tension(Newsweek, 1997)
- Fergie and the Queen were also regulars customers since 1985